- Zucchini - rolls with sesame seeds and mango - sauce
- Celeriac - sandwiches with veggies and persimmon - sauce
- Radish - carrot - "Lasagna" with kiwi - date - sauce
- Orange - beet - salad
- Radish - "pasta" with kiwi - orange - sauce
- Veggie - mango - salad
- Zucchini - pumpkin - lasagna with persimmon - peppers - sauce
Radish - rolls with rucola, pignoli and mango - sauce
If not stated otherwise then the amount of ingredients is for one meal, but this could still mean more than one serving of the pictured dish.
All fruits and vegetables have to be ripe. That's of the uttermost importance, only this way are they tasting yummy, are having all their essential nutrients in them and can be digested optimally by our body.
- Slice daikon radish, zucchini or eggplant with your Mandoline - Slicer in thin and long slices and place them overlapping on a plate
- Place the cut other ingredients on a small stripe and put some of the sauce on them
- raise the radish/zucchini stripes with a big knife, fold it over the ingredient - stripe and form a roll
- Put all ingredients for the sauce in a high speed blender, like the Blendtec
- Put some softer fruits in the blender first so it has something to "chew" on
- Maybe cut harder produce into pieces and put them into the blender with some soft stuff
- Avocado, nuts or seeds are optional
- Blend ingredients at high speed
Fruits and veggies directory
Checkout the fruits and veggie directory to see how to ripen your produce or how to know when stuff is ripe.
Thank you for rating!
You have already rated this page, you can only rate it once!
Your rating has been changed, thanks for rating!
A project like this costs a lot of time and money. If you want to support it and help ensuring that its content stays free you may consider placing a donation. Thank you for your support! <3