- Zucchini - Rollen mit Karotten, Sesam und Mango - Sauce
- Rettich - Karotten - "Lasagna" mit Kiwi - Dattel - Sauce
- Zucchini - Kürbis - Lasagna mit Kaki - Paprika - Sauce
- Gemüse - Sticks mit Mandarinen - Petersilien - Sauce
- Rettich - Rollen mit Rucola, Pignoli und Mango - Sauce
- Zucchini - "Spaghetti" mit Kaki - Sauce und Rucola
- Rote Rüben - "Carpaccio" mit Mandarinen - Aloe Vera - Sauce
Veggie - sticks with tangerine - parsley - sauce
If not stated otherwise then the amount of ingredients is for one meal, but this could still mean more than one serving of the pictured dish.
All fruits and vegetables have to be ripe. That's of the uttermost importance, only this way are they tasting yummy, are having all their essential nutrients in them and can be digested optimally by our body.
- Put all ingredients for the sauce in a high speed blender, like the Blendtec
- Put some softer fruits in the blender first so it has something to "chew" on
- Maybe cut harder produce into pieces and put them into the blender with some soft stuff
- Avocado, nuts or seeds are optional
- Blend ingredients at high speed
Fruits and veggies directory
Checkout the fruits and veggie directory to see how to ripen your produce or how to know when stuff is ripe.