- Zucchini - rolls with sesame seeds and mango - sauce
- Radish - carrot - "Lasagna" with kiwi - date - sauce
- Zucchini - pumpkin - lasagna with persimmon - peppers - sauce
- Radish - rolls with rucola, pignoli and mango - sauce
- Zucchini - "spaghetti" with persimmon - sauce and rucola
- Beet - "carpaccio" with tangerine - aloe vera - sauce
- Carrot - noodles with butternut squash and persimmon cream
Veggie - sticks with tangerine - parsley - sauce
If not stated otherwise then the amount ingredients are for one meal, but this could still mean more than one serving of the pictured dish.
All fruits and vegetables have to be ripe. That's of the uttermost importance, only this way are they tasting yummy, are having all their essential nutrients in them and can be digested optimally by our body.
- Put all ingredients for the sauce in a high speed blender, like the Blendtec
- Put some softer fruits in the blender first so it has something to "chew" on
- Maybe cut harder produce into pieces and put them into the blender with some soft stuff
- Avocado, nuts or seeds are optional
- Blend ingredients at high speed
Fruits and veggies directory
Checkout the fruits and veggie directory to see how to ripen your produce or how to know when stuff is ripe.
A project like this costs a lot of time and money. If you want to support it and help ensuring that its content stays free you may consider placing a donation. Thank you for your support! <3